20 weeks

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I have been slacking a little bit.  It has been a crazy last couple of weeks as Nate is in the end of his season and I am just starting my busy season.  Weeks 19 and 20 have been by far the most change I have seen so far. All of the sudden she decided to pop on out and make herself more noticeable. Although the weight is piling on (10 lbs) at least I am starting to look pregnant and not like I just spent a week in the food court. None of my jeans button any more and finding anything I feel I look good in is impossible. Needless to say shopping is not so much fun any more. I have been on the search for a bra that actually fits for over 3 weeks now.  5+ store and 3 returns later I have decided I need to just go to one of the specialty store and get one. It may not be sexy but at least the damn thing will fit. Ladies if you have any suggestions please, don't hold back. No belly pictures this week since I have been out of town but here is one from my sister bridal shower.



We had our 20 week appointment on Tuesday and baby girl is healthy and absolutely perfect already. I want to just stare at these pictures all day long. Everyone keeps saying she already looks like her daddy... of course that would be fine with me! :)


How far along?  20 weeks! Halfway there already
Total weight gain/measurements: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes: No maternity cloths but none of my jeans or bras fit any more. 
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: The days of sleeping on my stomach are over..  
Best moment this week: Getting to see her beautiful face  
Miss anything? Shopping being fun 
Movement: Lots and lots actually caught some on video today  
Food cravings: None at the moment.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing out of the norm
Gender: GIRL!!
Labour signs: no thank you
Symptoms: Does weight gain count...  
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Finding a bra that fits (seriously)


xoxo, 
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I've had a terrible time worth the bra situation as well. I just gave up, so unfortunately I have no advise :(

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger