ENERGYbites

Monday, July 29, 2013

As you might know the last 4 months I have been on a journey to get fit and healthy. In doing so doing it all naturally is very important to me. If you know me you know I am NOT a runner, quite frankly I would rather stand naked near a beehive than run. To motivate myself I signed up for a Tough Mudder on September 15, so I am being forced to train and run. This is where the little green pill packing a big punch came in.

an "Yesterday I was functioning on 3 hours of sleep so I took 3 times my regular amount of ENERGYbits®. They gave me so much energy that I then went and worked out for an hour at the gym. Your BITS are unbelievable! Thank you!!!"
-Small Business Owner, Ke MA
After entering a giveaway I won a sample of these powerful little pills. So for the first time this last weekend I ran over 2 miles, ALL AT ONCE. This is huge people, like I said I do not run. Not only did I run the 4 miles I had my best mile time with 7.39 mile. WHEW All I did was take the 30 pills 15-20 min before the workout and I could feel the benefit after mile two when I normally want to stop.

30 PILLS WHAT? Exactly what I though but after reading about the product and given the fact that it 100% all natural I jumped on board. (keep reading more info below)






What are ENERGRYbites?

These bites are 100% spirulina algea. This to me is huge, so not only is it 100% natural no questions asked. This mean that it is food not a supplement, awesome right? On top of that because algea is over 60% protein, the highest concentration of protein IN THE WORLD with 40 other nutritional goodies.

What are ENERGRYbites good for?

  • Increasing Endurance
  • Increasing Energy
  • Eliminating Brain Fog
  • Eliminating Fatigue
  • Eliminating Hunger
  • Balancing Blood Sugar and Mood
  • Lowering Blood Pressure
How do I get my hands on some ENERGYbites?

Well you are in luck my friend, I am giving away a sample of these power packed 100% natural pills or visit their website Here.

All you have to do to win is:

-Follow ENERGYbites on Facebook LIKE HERE
-Follow @itsmypurelife on Instagram
-Comment below telling me why you want to win

(winner will be announced on Friday)

Good Luck

xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger