22 weeks

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It's hard to believe that we are already a little over halfway though the pregnancy. Baby girl is already loved so much I can't even image what it is going to be like when she gets here. Finally got back to my workout routine this week after a almost 2 full weeks out of town for my sister bridal shower and Nate's conference tournament. Taking time off is not as easy as it was before I was pregnant.  I feel like before I could take a week off and jump right back in and be back to where I was in a couple of days.... yeah well those days are over for right now. Needless to say I am thankful that all of the students are gone on campus now because I am pretty sure they looked at me like an alien and thought "man that girl drank way to much beer".  Certain exercises do not flow as easily as they used to. For example the Push Press should be one fluid motion to from the chest to above the head. Well, there is one motion from my arms, a different motion from my boobs, and my belly just does what it wants. That is a whole lot of moment people. :) 

A friend is being so nice and allowing me to put all the crap I need to get rid of in her garage sale so that mean that I can start working on baby girls room soon. Thank goodness because the pile of stuff (cloths, shoes, books, stroller, etc...) is starting to get out of control and I can't stand to look at it any more. I am going to do a blog post for my nursery inspiration. Though it would be fun to compare my vision to the finished product later.... (way later). 



How far along?  22 weeks! 
Total weight gain/measurements: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes: No maternity clothes but I got a gift card to Motherhood for my first mothers day so will be going to check it out soon :) 
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Pretty good beside the occasional situating because I want to lay on my stomach and Nate throwing my body pillow on the floor.   
Best moment this week: Finding a bra that fits and is unbelievably comfortable. (Soma)  
Miss anything? Swimsuit shopping.... This time of year I am always looking at what new swimsuit I am going to buy. Now I am just looking for one that will fit the girls.  
Movement: Oh she is moving around like crazy, especially at night.   
Food cravings: None at the moment.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing out of the norm
Gender: GIRL!!
Labour signs: no thank you
Symptoms: No symptoms but my belly button has officially popped out which I NEVER thought would every happen. My belly button is crazy deep people.  
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: My sister bachelorette party in a couple of weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger