24 weeks

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Wow it has been a crazy last couple of weeks. Last week I went back to my home town to celebrate my sisters bachelorette party. We had so much fun and I have so many pictures to share but we will save that for another post. On top of that I got to see one of my best friends Kirsten who just got back from Rome and I hadn't seen in over 6 months. Let me tell you this pregnant girl can still hang with the best of them. We partied till 3 am for my sisters bachelorette party and then I went out the next night and go my dance on with Kirsten. Of course I was DD both nights but I had the most fun I have had in a long time, not to mention I didn't have to worry about not feeling good the next morning. SCORE 

On Thursday Kirsten and I spend ALL DAY shopping and I finally found a swimsuit. Needless to say there was lots of laughs along the way but it all worked out. Found the suit pictured below at Victorias Secrets. 

Baby girl is now taking tumbling lessons, at least that is what it looks and feels like. She is moving around like crazy and pushing whatever body party she can at the time up against the most uncomfortable spots. I thought the tiny kicks were awesome now I see her moving in there and I am amazed. I came home from my trip to her crib all put together in her room. Nate didn't even tell me it had come in so as soon as I saw it I had to hold back the tears.  So, in love with the crib can't wait for her room to come together. Aside from the increase movement and cravings for sonic everything else seems pretty normal. Kind of feel like I am a boring pregnant person. :)












How far along?  24 weeks! 
Total weight gain/measurements: 18 lbs WOW
Maternity clothes: Nope 
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: ugh.... thats all I have to say
Best moment this week: Coming home to find baby B's crib all put together   
Miss anything? Nothing   
Movement: Lots of tumbling and flipping going on in there.   
Food cravings: SONIC!! Chicago dog, cheddar bites, and a cherry limeade please
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing out of the norm
Gender: GIRL!!
Labour signs: no thank you
Symptoms: No symptoms.  
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: My sister wedding June 15th :)


xoxo, 
Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger