Workout Wednesday People

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Week three is half way through and I am not seeing a whole lot of results as far as my body but boy do I feel better! This last week thanks to my E2 I have bumped my cardio up to 30 min. I have been doing 20 min on the elliptical and oh boy I am going to be in a Beyonce video in no time. 3 weeks and counting with doing the elliptical every day and I keep poking at my butt bc I am not used to it being back there! "WHY HELLO THERE!"  I follow up the elliptical with a10 min run.This has been working out for me really well and gets me nice and warmed up for a lift.

This week I also added the Human Trainer into my routine. If you don't know what the Human Trainer is it is an updated and more user friendly vision of the TRX. (here is a video if you want to see what it looks like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsOxoXirztw) This workout triggers every single muscle in your body. Let me tell you I rolled out of bed and did the dreaded toilet hover for 2 days after my first workout. My hope is that with the Human Trainer that I am able to trigger more of my core though out my whole workout.

I love love following other bloggers and they definitely keep me motivated as I need it almost everyday. One blog that I would recommend you checking out is One Haol Girl Blog. I met Tarol though a mutual friend a couple of years ago and the transformation she has made is amazing to me and has made me want to do more. Head over and checkout her blog and story you will love her! http://www.onehaolegirl.com/

<===== This pictures is from this morning! Still a work in progress. Remember keep working hard for yourself and WE will get there :)
 
Love,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger