Healthy Chocolate Snack?

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I have a serious sweet tooth and if I am around anything sweet I have NO CONTROL at all. So I can't even keep anything like this in the house or there is no doubt I will eat it. So while my nightly Pinterest extravaganza I came across Frozen Banana and Peanut Putter covered in chocolate. What? Apparently people freeze bananas all the time but I had never though of this so right away I went to the store to get everything I needed to make them. My ideas was that these would be a healthy alternative for my chocolate cravings. Let me tell you these things are DELICIOUS!

What you need:
Medium to ripe Bananas
Peanut Butter
Dark or regular Chocolate ( I used dark)

All you have to do is cut the bananas into bite size slices and put the peanut butter in between two half's. I will tell you this was a little tricky the bananas were sliding all over the place so I used a spoon just put a little on one half, laid it on the cookie sheet (with parchment paper) and placed the other half on top. You might have to push down just a little. Place you bananas with peanut butter in the freezer for about an hour. Melt your chocolate and dip away placing them back on the cookie sheet then back in the freezer for another hour. You will want to move quickly dipping so they don't thaw and get all mushy.

Then ENJOY! If they are a little hard when you take them out just let them sit a minuet or so and they will be perfect.

The serving size is approx. 151 calories for 2!

 
*WARNING THESE THINGS ARE ADDICTING IT IS VERY HARD TO JUST EAT 2*
 
 
Love,
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger