Week 2 has begun!

Monday, April 1, 2013

 
Happy April Fools Day and the end of my week 1! Wooohooo I made it a whole week eating healthy and working out 6 of the 7 days. I took yesterday off to spend some much needed time with my husband. As for my results for the first week, I lost 4 lbs and kicking the elliptical butt. This knowing I am going to have to post a picture the next week is really keeping me on track! BRING ON WEEK 2!
 
 


On another note I was on fb Saturday just creeping around of course and one of the amazing photographers I follow Benfeild Photography posted on their blog an interview with the owner of G-Fit. She gave some awesome fitness tips for brides or anyone just trying to loose weight. One part that happened to partain to me is those 100 calorie packs. UGH I love them bc it is my little piece of heaven when I know I should eat them anyway but I alway think "oh its just a 100 colories" NOT GOOD. Just like she says in the artical all it does is make me crave sweets more. Here is a link to the block post as well as the G-Fit facebook page.
 
 
 
Love, 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger