Summer... what?

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Regardless of the ridiculous amount of snow still on the ground here in Fayette it is inevitable, summer is just around the corner. So, time to kick it into gear and put away the oreos! If you were able to read my last post you know that getting back into shape was one of my main goals. Lets face it if you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, it just doesn't make you feel good. Which leads me to this point where I get really embarrassed but I think this will help me keep my goal and work harder to get to where I want to be...... the dreaded before pictures. I took these pictures on Monday and I am just now working up the courage to put them up. So here they are, lets face it as much as I don't want to put these on here it will be a lot harder to have to answer to all of my readers and fb friends if I get off track. :)




















Since I started on this little get healthy journey I have had a couple of people ask me what I am doing as far as workouts. This week I have been focusing on 30 min of cardio (treadmill or elliptical), lifting rotating day (legs and arms/back), and at least 10 min of abs.

If I do not have time to make it to the gym I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blogilates website. Cassey is amazing and she will kick your butt in her workouts and she has lots of videos to choose from for the areas you are trying to target. Go check her out http://www.blogilates.com/

To me its not what about what everyone else thinks, if you are happy and comfortable with you ROCK IT! If you are not MAKE A CHANGE, I am finding out it is much easier to make a change than to sit and feel sorry for your self.

Thank you so much for reading and I will be post new pictures updates on Monday of next week.
                             
           




                                   

*I am not certified in any type of personal training, these are just my personal experiences.*

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower and totally looking for get healthy inspiration so i'd love to get to know you:)

    www.meetthebrowns20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger