14 weeks

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Well it has been an interesting week.  I woke up last Monday with some pains in my lower back area. I have had kidney stone 3 other times and that is very similar to what it felt like just not as intense.  So I chilled out all day and chugged lemon water like no ones business.  The pain eventually went away the next and brought a whole new array of irritations. Lucky, I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday and was able to get some antibiotics to help with it all.  Whew thank goodness that is all over.

Sunday Nate and I decided to go out on a lunch date to Red Lobster (Nate has been talking bout their rolls for weeks now).  When we got home we decided to do..... nothing. Then we got the urge to try some of the at home gender test we found online. Needless to say we are SOOO ready to find out what this baby is.

Chinese Gender test: BOY
Mayan Gender test: BOY
Ring Gender test: BOY
Baking Soda Gender test: ???
So for this one you have to pee in a cut with 2 tbs of baking soda, well the only baking soda that we had is the one that has been in our fridge for years (not sure if it is serving a purpose any more). So I did what the website said and got a little bit of fizz but not much.  The results are supposedly if it fizzes its a boy and if it doesn't fizz its a girl.



I was very tempted not to post this pictures. I really am happy I promise. Nate finds it funny to hold town the trigger to the camera and take 20 pictures in seconds and this "really" face happened to be the only one he got in focus. So there it is, starting to get a little somethin' something' there. (this is an evening picture also and I always look so much bigger in the evening)


How far along?  14 weeks! 
Total weight gain/measurements: 4 lbs. The doctor said that is good followed by are you eating health? WELL UGH.... I have been traveling with the baseball team and eating one meal out at least 3 times a week so NO is the answer to that questions. 
Maternity clothes: Nope. 
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Hello night sweats! I have always had them sporadically though so not sure this is due to the pregnancy or not. 
Best moment this week: Getting to watch my nurse chase little baby B from one side of my stomach to the other. He/she did not want us to hear its heart.  
Miss anything? NOPE 
Movement: So I told Nate a couple days ago while laying down I thought I felt something but there is so much going on with my body I can't tell between baby and gas. 
Food cravings: Sour gummy worms
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing out of the norm
Gender: 3/4 say boy on the wives tails :)
Labour signs: Heck no!!
Symptoms: Kidney stones... BOOO
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: May 5th (the gender ultrasound)


xoxo, 
Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger