As simple as a goal

Monday, March 25, 2013

When I think of myself I think I am pretty happy and funny person. The last couple of months I have not felt like myself. Sometimes I blame it on my husband and nit-pick every little thing he does or doesn't do, other times I blame it on missing my family and feeling like I have no friends here in Fayette. I think everyone has times like these weather it is once a year or once every 5 years. I still don't understand why it is so easy for me to blame everything else around me and not look in the mirror. I have so many things to be thankful for; my home, my job, my husband, the amazing people around me, and so much more.

Sometime I think people are forget that loving yourself is a major part of being happy. For me I compare myself to so many people around me and this has a major effect on my all around attitude.

For example:
- I am not as successful of other photographers around me
- I have to rely on my husband as our major source of income (I am very independent this kills me)
- My body is not what it used to be

While at a career expo I got to talk with someone who said to me "you need to make goals for yourself" this conversation was from a business aspect but really can be put into any aspect of life. If I was to make goals for my business as well for myself personally where could it take me? Sure it may take longer to reach a goal than what expected or their may be road blocks in the way but is there really any goal that is unreachable?

What is your goal for this week, month, or year?

Here are a couple of mine:
- Work with 20 more seniors this year than I did last year (business)
- Increase my marketing concepts (boudoir and weddings)
- Eat healthier (no more whole rows of oreos)
- Workout at least 30 min 5 days a week

Lets makes some goals together and help one another stick to them. Tell me your goals below :)


love,
Brenda
[SMILE YOU HAVE LOTS TO BE THANKFUL FOR]

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post Brenda! Here are my goals:

    -Continue to strive as a leader at my job, network and start to build my own client base.
    -Workout as much as possible, yes stealing this one from you Brenda!
    -Find friends that have common interests and continue to do things with the friends I have made to make for a well rounded lifestyle.
    -Strive to make others around me happy in any way possible.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger