Taking a breather

Friday, March 22, 2013

Hello Lovelies,

Sorry for the random breaks in posts, I am going to get better I promise!

So last weekend I took a much needed trip back home (McDonald County MO) and no Ronald McDonald does not live there. My trip consisted of some St. Patty's day fun in Eureka Springs Arkansas, St. Patty's day is their biggest "holiday" of the year. I went with one of my best friends Kirsten, her parents, and some friends. We started off our St. Patty's day with patiently awaiting the parade to come though so we could race all the little kids and Tara (friend) to the candy and beads. The candy throwing selection was less than par, I only got one chocolate candy (I know what the heck) haha! The rest of the evening consisted off way to many drinks, food, and enough dancing I was sore for 2 days after.

I know all you readers are jealous of my mustache cup!



After making the trip back home the next day I got to spend some fun time shopping and hanging out with my family! LOVE THESE TIMES.

We decided to send this picture to Nate since every picture he takes he has to act like he is sleeping.




It was followed by this picture with my reply
"looks like you are getting "bra sores" you need to switch sides"
Thank you auto correct..... I was trying to say "bed sores"

Followed by getting this picture from Nate!






If you needed a good laugh for today, there it is! Hope you all have a great Friday and I will be seeing you tomorrow (though my post of course).


Love,



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger