Cleanse, Balance, Build

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Today I decided it was time to give you all a little update on how the GP products have been working for my husband (Nate) and I.  We started the cleanse at the beginning of the week and let me tell you its awesome. Dr. Lindsey Duncan (founder and formulator of all the products) tells us that we have to first cleanse our body of all the bad toxins in order for our body to take in all of the good. This products helps to detoxify every organ, cell and tissue in the body along with an emphasis on the seven channels of elimination. Who knew you had seven channels of elimination in your body? I sure as heck didn't (colon, liver, kidney, lungs, lymphatic system, skin and blood stream). The first thing Nate said to me "If this makes me have to run to the bathroom I am going to kill someone" sorry word for word what he said. So on Monday night we took our dropper full before bed and we have been taking it every night since. SUCCESS! I am not going to lie it is not the best tasting thing in the world, one of my leaders said in a presentation it taste like "tree bark" ugh yeah that is about right! So now along with our GoYin and Daily Build we are giving out body everything it needs to get though the day along with some amazing extras. ( I will go over these two products in a different post!)

I cant explain to you how much I love these products. Not only do I feel so much for energized I really don't crave the large amount of chocolate that I did before and Nate said I am not being as much as a B (for lack of better words). We have our routine and have stuck with in for these few weeks and have seen amazing results I cant wait to see the long term results!







Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger