Hi... I'm your wife nice to meet you!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Well it is baseball season and its in full force! Sometimes I get stuck in this alternative world where my husband goes to work and comes home every night (at a normal time) and there I am with my apron on, dinner done, and house cleaned. YEAH RIGHT! I have literally seen Nate maybe 10 hrs total in the last month and that is pushing it.

His Day:
Leave for work at 5 am (some days earlier)
Come home sometime between 8-11 give or take!

My Day:
Wake up at 7
Go to class from 8-2
Work at home or Emmet's (restaurant here in Fayette)
Go to bed at 9 or 10

As you can see our paths very rarely cross, I am not going to lie this really sucks! I always knew I wanted to "grow up" and move away from my home town but now that I am here with no family around and both Nate and I focusing on our jobs and education of course, sometimes I wish I could just get in the car and go over to my  moms or grandmas. Since they are both 4 hrs away and may I add $200 in gas just to get there, phone calls will have to do! I will just say friends are a blessing and keep me sane, for the most part. After getting to spend the evening with Nate and him making the comment "Distance make the love grow stronger" Ugh babe its "Distance makes the heart grow fonder" I will give him credit for the good effort though. This is definitely a true statement, I think I am just still not totally used to the "Coaches wife" aspect of our life. Any coaches wives out there with some advice, send them my way!

The CMU baseball boys are headed out for their spring break trip full of games. Tomorrow night they take on MSSU, watch out Joplin friends my husband is coming to town. Also through their week long trip they will be in Kansas and Oklahoma, no sun rays and sand for these boys. I on the other hand will be cheering them on from Fayette. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

Here is an interview that Nate and some of the boys did last week check it out!


 
 

Love,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger