Chocolate Banana Pancakes

Monday, June 24, 2013

I am finding that there is a healthy alternative to pretty much all the junk I used to eat, which is AMAZING. I recently started following @tastyhealth on Instagram and found that I was stalking her each day to see what yummy recipes she was posting. This morning I tried her Chocolate Banana Protein Pancakes but with no protein powder just because I don't have any.

You are going to LOVE them, they are so yummy. I seriously would rather eat these over regular pancakes, weird? I think not. 

Ingredients: 
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 tsp coco
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp honey 
- 2 egg whites 
-2/3 medium banana 
- 2 tsp unsweetened almond milk ( I didn't have any so I used my GoYin in its place)

- Mix all the ingredients together with hand blender. Fry in pan with some coconut oil for 30-45 sec each side.

Frosting:
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 1/3 nonfat greek yogart
- 2-3 tbs honey (you can use sugar free syrup or agave if you want) 
- add some water for desired consistency ( I didn't add any water) 












xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger