New office

Friday, June 28, 2013

It has been 6 months in the making and now my home office is complete. I am so so please with how it turned out, I personally can not work in a space that I am not comfortable in. Since I spend hours at a time editing and blogging it was important and worth the work to create a space that I absolutely loved. One of my main obstacles was finding the RIGHT desk. I looked and looked some more and never found one that was "the look" I was going for. I found a desk on Pinterest that I loved and with some help from a talented and amazing couple the built me my dream desk. I have become a huge fan of "rustic" things or as my husband calls it old so this is the direction I wanted to go with for my decor. The desk along with some mix-matched patterns and personal touched brought my vision to life.



Desk: Custom Made (you can find plans for desk very similar on online)


 Red night stand: Marshall's
Lamp: Marshalls
Dresser: Mine from when I was young 
Throw pillows: Etsy 
Wire basket: Hobby Lobby


xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger