FOCUS BRENDA FOCUS

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I have a TERRIBLE time staying on track. I can be editing or working on something and BAM I think about where I put a pair of shoes or what everyone is doing on Facebook. In attempts to help myself stay on track I have created this little daily organizer, I don't know about you but I am visual if I can write something down and cross it off I am way more apt to getting it done. With one little check mark or cross off I feel like I am getting things accomplished and poof there comes the motivation.

I wanted to share them with you all so below are the images to save all you have to do is click the picture, save and print.  One of them I have left the "dailies" open for you to customize yourself. Hope you all enjoy and lets starting getting some stuff done :)









xoxo, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger