Back to school

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tomorrow my life is about to get even more crazy. 18 hrs of classes on top of all the other craziness I have going on. Of course I had to create a cute little binder cover for each subject. So I decided I would share it with you all. Find me on Instagram @itsmypurelife and share pictures of your binder. I hope you all have a great fall semester!


I used Archistico  font from dafont.com. You can find all kinds of cool free font on this site so go check it out. Click on the images and save, open up in word and type in your subject!



xoxo,



4 comments:

  1. HI there, Thank you for making and sharing such awesome Binder Covers. I just do not see a place to download the cover. I see tons of places to share the post which I always do after I download. I could be over looking it. Help please.lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      If you click on the image and click save it will save to your computer and you can open it up in word or whatever program you choose and add the subject.

      Hope this helps

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this! I've scoured over "free binder covers" on pinterest for a long time and finally found this one. It's beautiful and actually FREE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from where did you insert this label in the middle?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger