Baby Shower #2

Saturday, August 16, 2014

It is so amazing to me how much love Baby B has been shown and she isn’t even here yet. Baby shower #2 was just as amazing as the first one. This shower was held in Fayette at the gorgeous JJ Folly Bed and Breakfast located just outside of Fayette. I would recommend anyone to stay there while they are in town or to host any small events, you wont be disappointed I promise. It was the perfect day and Baby B and I had so many close friends and family around us. Some even traveled in from Louisiana, I felt loved for sure.  Two of my best friend Julie and Jennifer threw the shower for me and they blew I out of the water. They knew how much I loved COLOR and incorporated it into the shower as well as so many amazing details. My mother in law and sister in law also never seize to amaze me.  They create an awesome diaper cake, baby bouquets, and TONS of awesome onesies. Needless to say after leaving the shower Baby girl is more than ready to make her entrance. 

Thank you to Sybil my sister in law for helping me capture the day!


The cake was so gorgeous and tasted even better than it looked. 



Cake pops... need I say more!



The super crafty work of my mother in law and sister in law. The bouquets were made out of wash cloths and sock. The diaper cake.... well what wasn't it made out of. 


I mean the odds are in her favor :) 




Yes, we played the baby food tasting game at this shower as well. Most all of these were pretty tasty and I managed to only get 2 wrong and won the game. Look out motherhood I got this :)



Just a little of my excitement when I opened the gorgeous diaper bag that a group of my friend got me! TOTALLY SURPRISED


Thank you so very much to every single one of you amazing ladies who showed Baby B and I with so much love. I can't thank you all enough!


And thank you to these ladies (next two pics) who made my baby shower everything I could of imagined and more. I am so thankful for each one of you and don't know what I would do without you!






xoxo, 
Brenda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger