What the hell do I pack in my hospital bag?

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Let me be honest I had absolutely no idea what to pack in mine or baby girls hospital bag, seriously CLUELESS. Between searching Pinterest, asking friends, and the list the hospital gave me I was going to need a whole luggage set.  Although I am usually a huge over packer I wanted to make sure that I didn't have a whole bunch of junk that I didn't need to lug home and put away after baby girl arrived. I am sure I still over packed to some extent but this is what I feel comfortable with, so here goes.





For me:

- Toiletries
- Makeup/hair supplies (throwing in last minuet)
- Maxi pads/Nursing pads
- Hemorrhoid and nipple cream
- Nursing Bra
- Two comfortable night outfits
- Going home outfit (yoga pants and top)
- Robe
- Granny Panties
- Slippers
- Flip flops



For baby:

-Two different outfits
- Paci and holder
- Swaddle blanket
- Mittens
- Socks/booties
- Boppy Pillow

Nate is in charge of grabbing all of the electronics (camera, computer, and chargers) before we leave. Hopefully he can handle that since everything else is ready to go.

xoxo,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger