Free closet divider download

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hello mommies or soon to be. I went back and fourth trying to decide if I should just purchase closest dividers or to make them myself. Well, lucky for you I decided to go ahead and make them myself as I did so many DIY's for baby girls room why stop now. This fun, full of color, and unisex design will be perfect in any baby girl or boys closet. I ordered the actually closet hangers from amazon and after shipping cost me $5.56 and arrived in just a couple of days.



(click on image to view item)

After reading some of the reviews I was a little nervous they wouldn't fit our closet rod but after getting them in they fit perfectly.  My closet has the the wooden rod and is about 4 inches in diameter so if you are close to this you should be good to go. 

To download all you have to do is click on the image below and save. From there you can print directly to some card stock and glue or modgepodge to the hangers. 



Enjoy, 
Brenda


1 comment:

  1. closet design toronto Five reasons your closet design can be improved and optimized by the professionals at California Closets. Schedule your FREE in home consultation today!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger