Baby Shower number 1

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Ever since we set the date for my shower in February I have been looking forward to it ever since.  I had no idea how special and thankful I would feel after going to my very first baby shower. Baby B received so many wonderful gifts I can't even being to explain how awesome all of them were. You will see some of them in my nursery post in a couple of week... be super excited for that post. My sister, best friend, and Aunt worked very hard to put this baby shower together and it all turned out absolutely perfect. Here is a little look at some of the details. 


Cake pops of course... they knew the way to my heart! 


Kirsten made these cookies for my bachelorette party and every since them I have been IN LOVE with them. I might have eaten 3....4.... or 5 of them at the baby shower. UGH they were so good I couldn't stop. 

Yes, we did the baby food tasting game and I got 3 of them correct. Not too bad if you ask me but...... do you see number 6 up there? That is the worst thing that I have ever tasted in my life. There was actually some gagging going on during this game all because of number 6. My was Tuna but it smelled and looked a lot like wet dog food. I can't remember exactly what it was but I do remember it was a mix of a whole meal including meat.... GROSS!


The favors and the bank were the most adorable things ever. I was so excited when I saw that the "guest book" was the little bank and that I would be able to display it in Baby B's room. 


A couple of fun presents... My sister had a hard time focusing the camera during present opening :) 

The guess had to tare off a piece of streamer to the length they though would fit around my belly. This game made for quite a few laughs and was not as easy as it looked. I tried it and failed big time. 


Thank you so so much to these lovely ladies for putting so much times into my shower. I couldn't of imagined it to be any better love you all so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger